Are you an apple lover or searching for a fun way to make someone’s day? Look no further than this ultimate guide to 100+ apple puns that will surely make you smile and happy. From corny and classic to clever and creative, we’ve got every kind of apple pun to brighten up your day. Let’s dive in!
What are Apple Puns?
Before we dive into the list of 100+ apple puns, let’s start by defining what apple puns are. Apple puns are plays on words that use “apple” as the main subject to create a clever and often humorous sentence. These puns are a fun way to make someone laugh or simply lighten the mood.
Now, without any further ado, let’s jump into the list of 100+ apple puns:
- How do you like them apples?
- Life is uncertain. Eat dessert first, especially apple pie.
- Oh my gourd, you’re the apple of my eye.
- I heard you’re the apple of many people’s vines.
- Don’t be afraid to be a bit more “appleing” to people.
Classic Apple Puns
If you’re looking for that familiar, cheesy pun to put a smile on your face, then look no further than these classic apple puns:
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, but if the doctor is cute, forget the fruit.
- You’re the apple of my pie.
- This apple is the core of the matter.
- Apple-solutely nothing is better than a homemade apple pie.
- I don’t know what you think, but I think you’re pretty a-peeling.
- What did the apple tree say to the farmer? Stop picking on me!
- This apple’s got a-lot to love.
- I’m the big apple in this town.
- You’re the apple to my sauce.
- We have to strengthen our core if we want to be apples to apples.
Creative Apple Puns
If you’re looking for something a little more unique and creative, then these apple puns will definitely fit the bill:
- You’re the apple to my iPod.
- Have you heard about the apple who joined a gym? He wanted to get fit to the core.
- You raise me apple.
- One bad apple can spoil the whole bunch.
- You’re the apple that never falls far from the tree.
- What do you get when you cross an apple and a rabbit? A hare apple.
- This pie is the apple of my eye.
- You’re the apple that keeps me pie.
- What’s an apple’s favorite TV show? Peel Street.
- I’m feeling a-peeling to you.
Funny Apple Puns
If you want to relay a quick pun to brighten someone’s day, then these short and sweet apple puns are the way to go:
- Apple-solutely fantastic.
- You’re the apple to my butter.
- Let’s get this apple show on the road.
- The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree.
- This apple is top of the s-tree-t.
- Apple-y ever after.
- Let’s apples-to-apples on this.
- Sweet as apple pie.
- You’re the apple of my heart.
- This apple is ripe for the picking.
While these may not be puns, apple idioms are phrases that are commonly used in English and can add a bit of flair to your conversations or writing:
- The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree – meaning children are often similar to their parents.
- Upset the apple cart – meaning to spoil a plan or problem
- The apple of someone’s eye – meaning to be the person who is most cherished or valued by someone else
There you have it, a list of 100+ apple puns that are sure to brighten up anyone’s day. Whether you’re an apple enthusiast or just looking for a fun and creative way to make someone smile, these puns will do the trick. Use them in casual conversation, texts, emails, and even in social media posts to brighten up someone’s day.