As we’re well aware, Amazon is a retail giant that deals in almost everything under the sun. But, have you ever wondered how amusing it could be if we give this marketplace a little twist of pun and sarcasm? Wonder no more, for we’ve got you covered. We bring you the ultimate list of 100+ Amazon puns that will undoubtedly tickle your funny bone and leave you in splits!
What are Puns?
Puns are jokes that involve wordplay, using words that sound similar or have multiple meanings, resulting in a humorous effect. A play on words, puns are often used to create amusing and witty phrases or sentences.
The Importance of Puns in Our Life
Puns, in general, are a great stress buster and can lighten even the gloomiest of moods. Word jokes are also a great way to make friends and break the ice in any social setting. These can be ice-breakers at parties, networking events, and more. Humour in general can be one of the greatest gifts you can give to someone, and puns are a surefire way to make someone smile and feel happy.
Funny Amazon Puns
- I really wanted to buy a book from Amazon, but they kept selling out!
- I plan on getting all my packages delivered by an amazonian.
- I loved shopping for bed sheets on Amazon, but it was a bit of a pillow fight.
- My mate said she wanted a Kindle for her birthday, so I lit one and threw it at her!
- I know my friend ordered me something off Amazon, but I’m not sure what it is. The suspense is killing me!
- I ordered a book on Amazon about helium. It doesn’t have any weight to it!
- I tried to return a book that I bought on Amazon once, but they told me it was “written in stone.”
- I ordered a chicken online from Amazon. I was curious to see if it would ‘free range’ on my doorstep.
- Amazon really makes a killing with their eco-friendly packaging. It’s a jungle out there, after all.
- I asked my girlfriend to order me a new car of my choice on Amazon, but apparently, only the Prime ones are delivered in two days.
Creative Amazon Puns
- I wanted to buy a new bike but I was afraid it might get stolen. So, I decided to buy one on Amazon because it’s “prime” delivery would get it to me before the thief could even reach it!
- I ordered a dictionary on Amazon but the page where the ‘witty comebacks’ should be was missing.
- I ordered a new set of frames for my glasses from Amazon, but it turns out they were just “specs” in the end.
- I ordered a set of curtains online from Amazon, but it seems like I got blindsided instead.
- I found an air mattress on Amazon that I thought would be perfect for camping, but it got a hole in it and went completely flat. I guess it couldn’t handle the “rough” life.
- I tried to order a new pair of shoes on Amazon, but they were always “out of stock”.
- I ordered a book on Amazon but it didn’t make any sense. I guess you could say it was a “novel” concept.
- I ordered a new phone case on Amazon but it didn’t fit. Instead of returning it, I just gave it to my friend who had the same phone. It was a “case of mistaken identity.”
- I ordered a new towel on Amazon but it was too small. I guess you could say it was a “hand-me-down.”
- I ordered a book on Amazon about submarines, but it seemed like it was just skimming the surface of the topic.
One Liner Amazon Puns
- I tried to order a new laptop on Amazon, but they only had a model with “touching” features.
- I ordered a new grill on Amazon but it seemed like it was all “sizzle” but no “steak.”
- I ordered a book on Amazon about gravity but it just seemed to be pulling me in.
- I ordered some vitamins on Amazon but they turned out to be expired. It was a “sick” joke.
- I ordered a new winter coat on Amazon but it was too puffy. It made me feel like a “marshmallow.”
- I ordered some new sheets on Amazon but they were so thin they felt like they “ghosted” me.
- I tried to order a tent on Amazon but it seemed like it was really “tentative” about being delivered.
- I ordered a new camera lens on Amazon but the pictures still looked blurry. It was a “focus” issue.
- I ordered a new suitcase on Amazon but it was so heavy it felt like I was “carrying the weight of the world.”
- I tried to order a new mirror on Amazon but it kept reflecting a different angle.
- I ordered some new shoes on Amazon, but they were so uncomfortable I “heels” over.
- I ordered a book on Amazon about hypnosis, but I kept falling asleep while reading it. It was a real “sleeper” hit.
Weird Amazon Puns
- I ordered a new set of speakers on Amazon, but they were so quiet that I could barely hear them. I guess they were a real “whisper” in the wind.
- I tried to order a new day planner on Amazon, but all the pages were blank. I guess it was a “forget-me-not.”
- I ordered a new book on Amazon about plants, but the words seemed to be “rooted” in place and never moving forward.
- I ordered some new shoes on Amazon, but they were so tight that I could barely walk in them. I guess I “bit off more than I could chew.”
- I ordered a new phone case on Amazon, but it was so bulky that it barely fit in my pocket.
- I bought a new game on Amazon, but it was so boring that I ended up falling asleep while playing it.
- I ordered a new watch on Amazon, but it was so complicated that I couldn’t figure out how to set the time. I guess I’ll just use the sun and moon from now on.
- I ordered a new set of headphones on Amazon, but they were so uncomfortable that they gave me a headache.
- I tried to order a new camera on Amazon, but all the models were “shutter” than expected.
- I ordered a new keyboard on Amazon, but I couldn’t get any of the keys to work. I guess it was a “key to nowhere.”
Puns and sarcasm are a great way to bring humor into our lives, and what better way to do it than with witty Amazon-themed puns? Whether you’re a seasoned Amazon shopper or just dipping your toes into the world of online shopping, these puns will have you laughing and groaning at the same time.
From faulty products to bad deliveries, we’ve all had our fair share of Amazon fails. But at least we can look back on them and laugh with these amazon puns. Remember, laughter is the best medicine, even for bad Amazon experiences.