Airplanes are not just a mode of transportation, but they also have a way of putting a smile on our faces. They’re fascinating, amazing, and sometimes even funny. In this article, we have compiled a list of over 100 airplane puns that are sure to make you smile and happy.
Airplanes are not just impressive machines but they are also incredibly fascinating. Everything about them is awe-inspiring, from the way they’re built to the way they fly. It’s no wonder that Aviation enthusiasts love spending time with their flying machines, but even those who aren’t aviation fans, appreciate the beauty of airplanes. That’s why we have come up with a list of 100+ airplane puns to bring some joy and happiness.
From pilot puns to airline puns, to aviation puns, and more, our list isn’t just going to entertain you but make you smile away. Some puns will land quickly, some will take time to take off, but all of them are sure to be soaring hits. So, fasten your seatbelts, folks, we’re about to take off.
Funny Airplane Puns
- Why do birds hate airports? They always have to wing it!
- If you want to make an airplane from scratch, you must start with the sky.
- The best way to make a small fortune in aviation is to start with a large one.
- Why don’t airplanes ever fly at night? They prefer to take their naps at the runway.
- Have you heard about that new airline? It’s called “PMS Airlines.” The flights costs just about a week’s salary for a few days of fun, and you can’t cancel them.
- Why did the pilot crash the plane? He wanted to drop the bass!
- Why was the math book sad after his flight? Because he had too many problems!
- What’s the difference between a pilot and a tea bag? The tea bag lands safely after every flight.
- Why did the airplane get sent to its room? Because it was grounded.
- Why does a fighter pilot never go to the movies? Because he only likes films with Air Force Won.
- What do you get when you cross a pilot and a banker? A flight risk.
- Why did the plane get in trouble at school? Because it was disrupting the class plane.
- How does a persnickety pilot take off from the runway? He takes off exactly at gnats ass o’clock.
- Why was the airplane able to land on the baseball diamond? Because the pilot kept his eye on the ball.
- Why was the pilot nervous about flying over the desert? Because it had too many sand traps.
- Why did the Air Traffic Controller break up with the Pilot? He felt the relationship didn’t have enough altitude.
- Why don’t pilots ever have colds? Because they take airborne.
- Why did the Air Traffic Controller go to the doctor? He had Terminal Illness.
- What’s a pilot’s favorite coffee? Skybucks.
- Did you hear about the new airline for lawyers? It’s called sue-per-sonic.
- Why did the airline hire so many mathematicians? To reduce the number of overbooks.
- Why was the passenger arrested? He opened the emergency exit, jumped out, and shouted, “I’m Free!” It seems he took the term “free-flight” a little too seriously.
- What do you call a cheap airline? Plain ol’ Air.
- Why do airlines upholster their seats with vinyl? So they can wipe up their profits more quickly and easily.
- Why did the airline hire so many accountants? To keep its assets in the air.
- How many stewards does it take to change a light bulb? One, but it’ll cost you1000 for the labor.
- Why did the airline hire so many horticulturists? To water the passengers before they take off.
- Why did Johnny Depp buy his own airline? To catch rides for pirate booty calls.
- Why did the flight attendant refuse to fly with a parrot? It refused to polly-tize.
- Why do pilots love their jobs? Because it gives them a great sense of altitude.
- What do you call a pilot who only knows how to fly small planes? A micro-pilot.
- Why did the pilot break up with his girlfriend? She couldn’t handle his altitude.
- Why did the pilot get in trouble at school? Because he was caught winging it.
- What do you call a pilot without a plane? A pedestrian.
- What did the pilot say when he was asked if he was married? “No, I’m flyin’ solo.”
- What did the pilot say when he lost his watch? “Time flies when you’re having fun!”
- Why did the pilot always carry a bar of soap with him? So he could wash his hands before he made a clean landing.
- Why was the pilot so good at football? Because he knew how to take off and land.
- What do you get when you cross a pilot and a comedian? A laughing stock.
- Why did the airplane make a U-turn? To prove it wasn’t chicken.
- What’s a dinosaur’s favorite airplane? A Ptero-plane.
- Why do airplanes make terrible comedians? Because they always try to wing it.
- Why don’t airplanes like math? Because it always involves taking pi-lots.
- Why do airplanes always take things seriously? Because they have a strict no horsing around policy.
- Why did the airplane go to the doctor? It was feeling a little plane.
- Why did the airplane go to the gym? To work on its aerobics.
- Why are airplanes afraid of elevators? They only know how to take off, not lift.
- Why don’t airplanes play sports? Because they’re afraid of crashing.
- Why did the airplane join the army? To learn to fly with the big wings.
- Why did the airport refuse to serve coffee? They only serve takeoffs and landings.
- Why did the airport get in trouble? It was caught running a flight club.
- Why did the airport close down for 24 hours? It needed a day off the runway.
- Why did the airport hire a plumber? To fix all the leaking jet streams.
- Why did the airport choir decide not to sing anymore? They kept hitting the high Cs.
- Why is the airport so lucky? It has planes landing on its doorstep all day.
- Why did the airport begin using wind turbines? To reduce their carbon flight footprint.
- Why don’t they play poker in the airport? The stakes are always too high.
- Why did the airport install a trampoline? To help people bounce back from their travel woes.
- Why do airplanes use autopilot? So the pilots can finally get some plane rest.
- Why did the sea turtle get a job at the airport? To help with the landings- it’s a pro at touching down.
- Why did the cashier at the airport have a red face? She was a little plane embarrassed.
- Why don’t airplanes ever get jealous? They’re just happy for their friends who are soaring to new heights.
- Why don’t airplanes need friends? They just like to wing it.
- Why did the airport hire a magician? To make the missing luggage disappear.
- Why did the fly refuse to fly the plane? It was in the cockpit, it just didn’t feel like a buzzing business.
- Why did the mosquito fly in the airplane? It wanted to travel in a lay-z-boy.
- Why did the spider like flying in the airplane? It made it much easier to spin a web around the aisle seat.
- Why did the butterfly decide to fly an airplane? It was tired of only flying coach.
- Why do birds never have trouble flying? They just wing it.
- Why do rabbits make bad pilots? They keep zig-zagging instead of making a straight flight path.
- What do you call a flying skunk? An air-pew.
- Why did the bat need to fly an airplane? The cape was too awkward to use to take off.
- Why did the hummingbird take flying lessons? To better improve its hovercraft abilities.
- What’s a dragon’s favorite way to fly? Using a power-dragon-t.
The above are just a few of the airplane puns that will make you smile and feel happy. These puns are perfect for people who work in the aviation industry or are just passionate about flying. Incorporating these puns into your conversations can also be a fun way to break the ice and make new friends who share your love for airplanes.
- Airplanes are fascinating machines that have captured our attention and imagination for years.
- Using airplane puns is a great way to inject some fun and humor into conversations, especially with aviation enthusiasts.
- The list of 100+ airplane puns compiled in this article is perfect for people who work in the aviation industry or are just passionate about flying.
- Incorporating these puns into your conversations can be a fun way to break the ice and make new friends who share your love for airplanes.
In conclusion, we hope this article has given you some smiles and happy moments on your aviation journey. Using these airplane puns can be an excellent way to lighten the mood, connect with other aviation enthusiasts, and make great conversation starters. So, implement them today and see how they help you soar high in both your personal and professional life.